We have been focused on delivering the Canadian Building Code. There is one feature left that was just finalized yesterday from the engineering perspective. We are now developing that. It should be completed early next week.
We have also been working on getting AISC-15th edition developed as well.
- Current UNDO/REDO improvement. Qnect designed a full work around to alleviate the performance issue with working with large model and the UNDO/REDO process in the model. This issue has now been resolved.
- Update custom coping preferences override. We added one more choice for cope depth of kdet beam + 1/8".
- Add more thickness preferences for Stiffener Plates at Column for Moment plate connections. Now we can go up to 4" thick.
- Allow Sloped and skewed Single Angle Beam to Beam Shear Only -
There are 4 unique combinations:
1. Secondary sloped, with skew
2. Secondary sloped, Main sloped, no skew
3. Secondary skewed, Main sloped
4. Secondary sloped, Main sloped, with skew
*note that in all cases we are limiting slope to 2.5 deg
- Add hidden UDA field to beam object in Tekla model for specific connection types. This will help for the map tool and reporting to distinguish between, for example, Full depth shear plate from Extended shear plate.