Qnect Open Positions
Qnect's growth and customer adoption continues to increase. If you have industry experience and want to show your interest, please use the form on the Contact Us page.
Qnect's Account Manager plays an important role with the growing SaaS optimization company. Responsibilities include establishing and developing long-term relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and being that liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Be the primary business point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of Qnect’s QuickQnect
- Responsible for working with the technical team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
Looking for someone who has 10 years experience with sales in the steel commercial building industry selling to fabricators, detailers and GC’s on the use of extraordinary software with the software's ability to reduce cost and save time.
Must have experience with working with fabricators and fabrication in general and steel detailing in general.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail