Overall working on CISC with engineering using metric (imperial sizes). To be safe this will be 2 more weeks (may be earlier). We are in QA with AISC-15 which we are targeting end of September. Also working on Single Angle bracing and End plate connections. They still need a bunch of time. In the meantime we are working on customer requests.
- Short span UDL table issue - On the Forces web page there was an issue where one entry was required. Now it can be saved with zero entries.
- Follow up to QNT-6879
- Create Sync Baseline Functionality - Extended the current sync functionality to create a record of all the connections that are currently in the model, and then use that data for the sync reports and when adding new engineered groups records. This is a performance issue for when sessions run are taking too long. The Baseline is created using Button 3 within the Tekla - Qnect menu so that all reports will only show those connections in the model and not connections that were run but not used in the model.
- Issue with Pop Cost Reports For Imperial Bolts on Metric Jobs - The bolt costs for a job with Metric engineering but using Imperial bolts was not working. This has been resolved.
- web-environment: sort material grade pull down options by name. The sort order has been updated to be by name.
- Bolt Entering and Tightening Clearances Updates - Now Qnect is offering several preferences to allow for less conservative designs in terms of spacing for Bolt entering and Tightening clearances.