QuickQnect™️ - Connection Design
QuickQnect™️ connects your model to meet AISC requirements within minutes, often seconds. It helps you stick to schedule... and we know it's schedule, schedule, schedule… When revisions are required, Qnect allows you to re-engineer and model revisions in seconds. It’s really quick. It's QuickQnect™️.
- Set your preferences.
- Select all or part of your model.
- Push Button 1. Name the session. Submit.
- Push Button 2. Very quickly, your model is connected.
Experience the speed and productivity of QuickQnect™️.
Available Connection Types
All connections are designed using Qnect's patented iterative process so most efficient connections in the market. All connections follow your user-defined preferences to match your exact requirements.
Below is a partial list of available connection types. Contact us for the most up-to-date list of connection types:
Shear, Shear and Axial Connections:
- Shear Plates
- Extended Shear Plate to Column web
- Extended Shear Plate Beam to Beam
- Double Angles Bolted Bolted
- Double Angles Bolted Welded
- Double Angles Welded Bolted
- Single Angles Bolted Bolted
- Single Angles Bolted Welded
- Single Angles Weld Bolted
- HSS Vertical Bracing
- Directly Welded Flanges with Shear Plate
- Directly Welded Flanges with Double Angles Bolted Bolted
- Directly Welded Flanges with Double Angles Welded Bolted
- Bolted Flange Plates with Shear Plate
- Bolted Flange Plates with Double Angles Bolted Bolted
- Bolted Flange Plates with Double Angles Welded Bolted
- Read more on Moment Connections
- Beam to Beam
- Skewed Beam to Beam
- Beam to Column Web
- Skewed Beam to Column Web
- Beam to Column Flange
- Skewed Beam to Column Flange
- Beam to HSS Beam
- Beam to HSS Column
- Beam to Embed Plate with pl washer provided
- Beams framing at different elevations
- Beams framing at different horizontal offsets
- Beam to spandrel beams requiring full depth shear plate or filled double angles
- Slopes up to 1/2:12 ( less than |2.5| deg)